Episode 65: Quick tasting notes from the garage on two beers Chip brewed for this summer’s Homebrew Con event in Minneapolis, MN. He, Don Osborn and Paul Fowler taste and comment on Pedal Pusher Lavender Wit and Rye Stout + Espresso 2.0. [Original postdate: August 20, 2017]
- Pedal Pusher Lavender Wit Homebrew Recipe
- Rye Stout + Espresso 2.0 Homebrew Recipe (new notes added to original recipe post)
- Check out Extreme Brewing by Sam Calagione. It was one of my earliest and favorite books on homebrewing. Buy the book with this link to directly support Chop & Brew.
- Nordeast Brewers Alliance
- Support the show by purchasing merchandise at Chop & Brew Online Superstore.
- Subscribe/renew Brew Your Own magazine with special Chop & Brew link and half of the subscription costs goes to support the webcast: