In Episode 57, Chip, Don O., and Dawson discuss the regional beer style known as Northeast Ohio Style Holiday Ales by way of tasting notes and input from two craft brewers in Cleveland, OH — Andy Tveekrem from Market Garden Brewery and Vaughn Stewart from Portside Distillery & Brewery. [Original postdate: February 25, 2017]
- Ice Cutter Winter Warmer Homebrew Recipe & Details
- Portside Distillery & Brewery
- Market Garden Brewery / Nano Brew Cleveland
- Great Lakes Christmas Ale Homebrew Recipe Threads on Homebrew Talk: 2011 | 2012
- BeerSmith Recipe by rflloyd
- Support the show by purchasing merchandise at the Chop & Brew Online Superstore or making a recurring donation.
- Subscribe to/renew Brew Your Own magazine with this special Chop & Brew link and half of the subscription costs goes to support the webcast: