Episode 75 | Chip and Paul Fowler taste their way through three different variations of a strong stout brewed with whey. Yes, whey! Shout-out to C&B fan Kent Erickson for sending us the beer. [Original postdate: December 13, 2017]
- Kent Erickson’s Whey Stout Three Ways Recipe and Notes
- Oatmeal Cream Double Stout Homebrew Recipe by Michael Dawson via The Growler
- Buy Dawson’s new (and awesome) Mashmaker homebrew book with this custom link and directly support Chop & Brew at the same time.
- Support Chop & Brew with a donation
- Subscribe/renew Brew Your Own magazine with special Chop & Brew link and half of the subscription costs goes to support the webcast.