Episode 67: Some brew days just don’t go as planned. But when you’re lucky, they still yield an enjoyable beer. Such was the case with a beer that Chip brewed for a Fox 9 Morning New segment while promoting this summer’s Homebrew Con. Jeremy King joins Chip to sample and discuss the brewing process and tasting notes. [Original postdate: September 16, 2017]
- Media Circus Hazy Pale Ale homebrew recipe
- New Englandish Bitter – Michael Dawson homebrew recipe from The Growler
- Chip & Bryon on Fox 9 Morning News promoting Homebrew Con 2017
- Donate to Chop & Brew – help keep the party going!
- Subscribe/renew Brew Your Own magazine with special Chop & Brew link and half of the subscription costs goes to support the webcast.