Lagniappe. An American French word meaning “a small gift given a customer by a merchant at the time of purchase; broadly: something given or obtained gratuitously or by way of good measure.” Also known as a “bonus” or “lil’ something extra.” That’s just what these are.
CHOP & BREW RINGTONES
- Chop & Brew Ringtones by Abstract Artimus Rockin’ ringtones of “Chop & Brew Theme Song” and “C&B Credit Theme Song” available at Abstract Artimus’ Dire Life Records site. You name the price. All ringtones contributions directly fund Abstract Artimus for recording and helping out Chop & Brew.
Sometimes a video just isn’t long enough or all-encompassing enough to be considered an “episode.” These shorter-format videos will be hanging out here.
- Tasting Notes: Bad Ass Burton Ale @ 18 Months (postdate: January 4, 2013)
- Robust Porter Discusion with DonO and Dawson (postdate: February 7, 2013) Courtesy Don Osborn. See his website including awesome “Homebrew Log” and his YouTube.
- Portica Tasting Notes (postdate: March 30, 2013)
- Cooking Hop Shoots (Hop Asparagus) [postdate: May 9, 2013]
- Tasting DIPAs/IIPAs with DonO [postdate: June 28, 2013]
- German Potato Pancakes with Mom & Grandma Lois [postdate: July 12, 2013]
- Summer Beer Dabbler Homebrew Competition[postdate: July 21, 2013]
- Boat Bitter Bonus Footage [postdate: August 8, 2013]
- Shop Talk: Brooklyn Homebrew [postdate January 17, 2014]
- Tasting Notes: ANGLOZILLA [postdate May 8, 2014]
- More Wisdom on Homebrewing with Tea [Related to Chop & Brew – Episode 38: Homebrewing with Tea, posted August 11, 2015]
A catch-all for links to topics, people, places and things that have been mentioned or referred to in Chop & Brew episodes. Hit “Contact” on the C&B website to suggest any ideas for episodes or to add to this list o’links.
- Chap Wilton SoundCloud Page includes original instrumentals and songs by Chap Wilton and soundbites/samples from Chop & Brew episodes.
- Chap Wilton Facebook Page
MORE BEER NERDERY BY CHIP
- To see the other side of what I do with video production and craft beer please visit Summit Brewing Company’s YouTube Page