We learn to homebrew a Swedish style of beer called svagdricka with the advice and help of our friend, Swedish homebrewer/craft brewer Mikael Holmlund. Think of it as an even more sessionable version of an English dark mild. It’s a fun beer to brew and drink. [Original postdate: December 31, 2016]
- Svagdricka Homebrew Recipe
- Bergslagens Brygghus, Mikael Holmlund’s craft brewery in Sweden
- Special thanks for imagery to Kulturen, Swedish cultural organization and museums.
- Chop & Brew Online Superstore
- Donate to Chop & Brew
- Subscribe/renew Brew Your Own magazine with special Chop & Brew link and half of the subscription costs goes to support the webcast.